Ahh roleplays.I`ve always loved them......Until the moment you try them.9 hours of acting and editing and playing and trying to make something that people will like.
Well I`m going to do tell you the steps of doing roleplays
- Loading the game in this case minecraft
- Putting every singe detail in every single thing around the scene.
- There is going to be a crash and the game doesn`t wants to load
- Spending hours of reloading and trying to fix the game.
- Succesfully loading the game and realizeing that everything is gone.
- Rebuilding the hole thing again.
- Filming it(which takes like 2-3 hours for me)
- Editing it
- Realizeing that those 10 hours you spend on crashing and fixing and building in total of 20 minute long episode
- Crying over those 10 hours you spend sitting talking
- Uploading it
- Sleep for the next 55 hours.